2.Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
When you visit or use the functional services provided by the PNL website, PNL will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the functional nature of the service and will process and use your personal information within the scope of that specific purpose.
PNL will retain the name, email address, and contact details you provide when you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys.
During general browsing, the server will keep a record of your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data, etc., for our reference in order to improve our website services.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the questionnaires collected, and the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results will be presented.
3.Protection of data
This website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other relevant information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal information.
If it is necessary to engage the services of other parties for business purposes, PNL will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and take necessary checks to ensure that they do so.
4.External hyperlinks to the website
5.Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
PNL will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses, or public authorities unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to：
- With your written consent.
- Where expressly required by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty, or property.
- In cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, where it is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest and where the information has been processed by the provider or collected in a way that does not allow for the identification of specific subjects by the collector.
- Where your actions on the website violate the terms of service or may harm or prejudice the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the disclosure of your personal data is analyzed by the website administration as necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
It is in your interest to do so.
When PNL commissions a vendor to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will exercise due diligence in supervising the vendor or individual.