Our handcrafted jams are made from seasonal fruits that are not eaten from time to time and are then carefully washed and cleaned by our experts. No chemical additives, preservatives, or artificial colors are added during the process, and the flavor, color, and nutrients of the fresh fruit are extracted by purely natural means. The fruit is also kept in a certain number of grains for a better taste. The sweetness can also be freely controlled, resulting in the ideal jam!
- Learn about the characteristics of various seasonal fruits
- Introduction to how to taste the various ingredients
- Recipes and steps for making handmade jams
- Cultivate patience and concentration among staff
- Promote staff’s interest in arts and crafts
- Expresses staff’s personal emotions
- Tasty and healthy finished products