The stone paintings are basically pebbles, no expensive materials, just plain stones.
Depending on the shape, paint is used to create unique, unique combinations of stone, wood, earth, and color to create landscapes, figures, and scenery. The paints are specially prepared by the instructor and are otherwise difficult to apply.
- A strong sense of three-dimensionality and the different shapes of the stones make it easier to paint on them
- No need for strong art skills, the result is much better than on paper
- Economical and environmentally friendly, no need for expensive materials to paint
- Learning to paint in stone to enhance your creative thinking about your work
- Artistic creation to express emotions and reduce stress
- Three-dimensional stones inspire multi-faceted thinking