Kickboxing is a great exercise for all ages, burning a minimum of 800-1200 calories per session and helping participants achieve a variety of fitness benefits from this group aerobic workout.
Purpose of the activity:
At the beginning of the training, there will be some stretching and tendon exercises, the instructor will teach different punches and kicks, and then add some different and interesting aerobic and muscular exercises, and also teach the students fighting techniques and arrange different students to practice together.
Benefits of the activity:
- Teach staff self-defence skills, improve reflexes and enhance concentration and thinking skills
- These exercises are attractive due to the high intensity of transformational training that is required.
- Enhances staff health and fitness
- Promote personal health awareness among staff
- To enhance cooperation and interaction between staff and strengthen the relationship between colleagues.